Multiplayer Level DesignerMinimize this position
We would like to see an established portfolio of professional and relevant work. We would like to hear what went wrong and what went right with all/most of them. If ‘nothing went wrong’, just remember ‘honesty is the best policy’. Additionally we would love to see a body of personal ‘passion’ work if you have it, but it is not required.
We do not like know-it-alls, but we love folks that know a bunch.
Our ideal candidate possesses a mastery of multiplayer map design and layout, with a deep understanding of the relationship between level geometry and the creation of a balanced multiplayer shooter experience. This individual must demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively within a large cross-disciplinary team. They should be driven by a passion to build an industry-leading multiplayer experience.
- An exceptional portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high quality level designs for multiplayer games.
- Ability to display process work such as paper maps, grey box levels, and documentation.
- 2+ years of professional game development experience.
- Expert within the Unreal Engine.
- Expert knowledge of level design processes.
- Understanding of Unreal Kismet or similar visual scripting tools.
- Knowledge of building levels with modular assets.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Willingness to iterate and improve upon designs based on feedback and playtesting.
- Ability to provide in depth critique.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Personally motivated.
- English Speaking
- Willingness to move to Toronto
- Unreal Engine 4 Experience
- 3D pipeline knowledge
- This job is in Toronto
- Learn more about us at tornbanner.com/about
- Send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please, no phone calls
- Include a link to your online portfolio and PDF of your resume
- You must live in the Toronto area or be willing to move
- Please respond with ‘Your name : “Multiplayer Level Designer”’ in subject line of your email
Don’t see a current position for your skillset but believe you would make an awesome addition to our team? email careers@Tornbanner.com