Chivalry: Medieval Warfare turns 2 years old today!
To celebrate the occasion you can now get Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and the expansion pack Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior are on sale for 75% off from October 16th – 23rd!
A few Chivalry highlights from the past 2 years:
- Over 2 million copies sold since launch!
- Console Release – Torn Banner is partnering with Activision and Mercenary Technology to bring Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 – Announcement trailer: HERE
- Mac and Linux support is in the works!
- 8 new team objective maps since launch – 5 of which were created in the Fortification Map Contest which featured over $25,000 in cash and prizes for the content creators.
- Steam Workshop functionality added to support custom maps and mods along with a curated item workshop for user generated cosmetic items such as helmets and swords.
- Arms & Armor – Torn Banner partnered with Polycount to bring the videogame art community a Steam Workshop 3D Videogame Art Contest for Chivalry Medieval Warfare. Entrants had 6 weeks to create custom weapon and helmets skins, 12 of which will be incorporated into the full release of the game! The winners are also being announced today!